Old 03-03-2010, 09:41 PM

paypal can close any account, without warning, you can contact and they will ask you for some details that you have lost and your money are gone
Old 03-09-2010, 04:19 PM
Banned

depends on your account. i bealive you can have money as much as u can, there!
Old 03-22-2010, 04:31 PM

As long as you run a legit business, I don't really see any reason why the account should be closed.
Old 03-29-2010, 11:40 AM

$10,000 is normallythe special number.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 0 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 04-23-2010, 02:36 AM

we don't keep over 280.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:06 PM

It all depends, for instance I have a few things that go into that account from my sites, such as google adsense earning, money from ebay, and ebook sales and many other things, so on any given day I could go from $100 to over $1000 so there is no way to tell what is to much. But if you aren't doing anything wrong then there is nothing to worry about.

Old 06-18-2010, 10:19 PM

You can have a legit account and still be closed by paypal. Go search for complaints about them, there are A LOT of merchants who feel they have been taken advantage of. The reason for this is that PayPal seems to be more concerned about the consumers than the store owners. In a dispute or any type of arguement, that consumer will win 90% of the time. I have friends who work at PayPal and from what I am told, it really is scary how much control they have and how easily merchants can be defrauded.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:22 PM

So to answer your question, how much should you keep in your account? It really depends on how much your comfortable with and how much trust you have in PayPal. $10,000 to one merchant could be pocket change if they are making millions. My advice, never leave enough that if you lost it, you would be unable to operate.

In addition PayPal doesn't typically take and keep your funds. They hold it for a set amount of days, usually 120, before they will release it (to protect against potential chargebacks) or they will ask you to jump through hoops to get it back.
Old 07-06-2010, 07:10 PM

Dear, In the current scenario we are always insecure Google, face-book and any other internet giant can close our account. Infact we live in a insecure world.
Old 07-17-2010, 04:16 PM

It depends that how much you earns. If you earns 1k per month then $600 would be much for you to lose so its better to keep only $500 in you paypal account. But i don't think that in any way paypal would freeze your account and take all the money because you can contact them on their customer care and they always reply to each and every queries.

Tags
account, paypal